While a market survey has been a common approach to create savings, repeated market surveys for the lowest premium is not an effective strategy for long term value.
How We Help
The Benefits Umbrella is our client process, which is the foundation of our value creation and long term client relationships. The following are some of the key components:
Strategic benefit planning has never been more important with employee benefit costs increasing at a much faster rate than wages, cutbacks in provincial health care, and an aging workforce.
We assist employers to:
- Identify and implement benefit plan objectives and priorities.
- Understand employee benefits and the cost implications of their plan designs.
- Isolate and address opportunities and dangers within their plan design and administrative practices to ensure maximum value.
- Be aware of important trends and external factors that impact their programs.
- Our client support team builds strong relationships with plan administrators starting with in-person benefit and online administration systems training.
- Our client support team assists plan administrators with all future benefit support.
- Ensuring your employees understand their benefits program provides the best possible return on investment.
- We provide employee benefit meetings and custom employee communication materials to promote benefit knowledge, helping your employees to be more conscientious benefit consumers.
- We assist human resource staff in communicating benefit information to other management team members or boards with written or in-person presentations.
- Our Benefits Concierge Service™ is a single point of contact for all benefit support and administration.
- It ensures your plan administrator always has someone they know to assist them and eliminates the need to contact insurers or the Medical Services Plan.
One Stop Client Support
Our Benefits Concierge is a single point of contact for all benefit support and administration. You always have someone you know to assist you, eliminating the need to contact insurers or the Medical Services Plan directly.
What Our Clients Say
“In 1998 our long term disability premiums were about to double so we contacted Benefit Innovations for help. After almost 10 years, our long term disability premiums are still less than half the cost proposed by our previous provider.”Phyl Horth, Prudential Sussex Realty
“We began with Benefit Innovations Inc. with only 12 employees. Our firm has since grown to approximately 50 employees. Benefit Innovations reviewed our existing benefit plan and reduced our monthly premiums by approximately $750. They provided pre-filled employee enrolment forms, employee memos, staff orientation meetings and personalized benefit packages for each of the employees and their families.”Thom Grant, MacKenzie Management Corp.